Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Happy Customer Writes about Point To Communicate booklets.

Here's another Happy Customer's story.
"I was on a mission to find some way to communicate with a lifelong friend that had a stroke and could no longer speak. At least not coherently. His frustration grew as his body was regaining strength, but his speech was not. I was determined to open up those lines of communication somehow. My prayers were answered when I found Point To Communicate. I was thrilled with all the detailed information in this booklet with its wide range of every day wants and needs along with the emotional and medical categories as well. What was once frustrating is now a more pleasant experience by looking through the booklet together, pointing to what we want to say to each other and leaving with a sense of peace for both of us." Kathy from Ohio!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment