Monday, June 1, 2009

On Track

Hello folks. I've been busy last month with sales going out to Kentucky and Georgia, to name a few. Plus four graduations, family visits, and general celebration time. The link to my video has been creating lots of interest from many different venues like the hard of hearing folks. They are happy to have something to help them until they can learn sign language but they find it useful for those who don't know sign.

Other interests are coming from families who's loved one is coming home from the hospital. As I receive phone calls of gratitude, I can't help but tear up at each story of helplessness that turns to happiness.

One of my favorite was a phone call from a man who purchased two booklets for his Mom. One was for her time in the hospital and the other was for home use. She had a stroke and was unable to speak. There is hope that she will regain her speech but her son was so grateful to find the Point To Communicate booklets because he has a very special relationship with his Mom and he just couldn't wait till he had the booklets so she could communicate with him. When he received them, he called me to say how much she liked the booklets and to say, again, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I bought a booklet, the nursing home one, for my Mom and she really likes using it. Thank you for a very well though out product.
    Ann in Ohio

    ReplyDelete